I am an IT enthousiast, I like learning new technologies, and studiying how it can be used as a leverage to progress in business and science.
I am a professional Rust developer, I was doing full stack Java/angular for 8 years, I try to be a good application architect, I'll always dig for the best ideas for each problem (I like hard problems), keeping business needs in the front of the IT design and decision process.
I keep a good eye on what is going on around my field.
I am also a Gamer, I like playing competitive online games.
Full stack [RUST|JAVA] Senior Developer - Solution Architect
I love technology, it is so deep and vast that one can continually learn new things, everyday.
- Birthday: 16 December 1990
- Blog: blog.khorchani.fr
- City: Ile de France
- Age: 32
- Degree: Software Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I learnt and practiced IT security for years (forensics, web security, owasp ...).
I have a clear understanding of how Machine/Deep Learning learning works, used it in some side projects.
Years of professional experience
I like working on problems not technologies, my initial expertise is on the Java entreprise ecosystem, I am actually learning Rust and working with it in my job, I am open to any interesting technologies.
Some functional skills
Some skills from my side projects
I am very focused on performance and software quality. I thinks nowadays we abuse two things :
The huge computing and memory capacity that became affordable, to create non performant programs (we don't need optimized programs since we have good machines).
The agile process, to deliver bad quality applications (we don't need to fully test features because we want to deliver fast and re-iterate to fix returning bugs)
Performance and quality driven software engineer with 8+ years of experience designing and developing business-centered web applications, including ones from initial concept to final clients deployment.
- Ile de France
- Ask for my phone by e-mail
Software Engineering Diploma
2009 - 2014
National Institute of Applied Science and Technologies, Tunis, Tunisia
Specialized in Business Intelligence
Bachelor in Mathematics
Ranked Top 10 national
Software Architect | Rust | Payment systems | international team
2022 - Present
Prima It, Remote, UK
- Designing a new payment application that would scale for the international expansion of the company
- Working with differents teams to assess the needs and rework old payment workflows to be centralized by only one application across multiple countries
- Decouple the payment workflow from the (unique) payment provider and using Tokenizers with multiple providers for each country
Technical stack : Rust 1.63, Actix web & tokio async, graphQL, rabbitMq & Kafka, postgres, SQL, Elixir, Docker, Drone-Ci & Github
Architecture : Microservices, CQRs, Event messaging through rabbitMq then kafka, Domain Driven Development
Tech Lead/Senior Developer Full stack Java/Angular
2018 - 2022
Prima Solutions, Levallois Perret, Paris
- Solution Architect : Intervene on hotspots to help teams solving urgent and complex problems
- Developer within the Policy Team : Desiging and Implementing an internal REST API java-Framework to to be used by integrators
- Desiging and building from scratch Pilot, web application that orchestrate tasks between the Prima solution ecosystem.
Technical stack : Java 8-11-17, Spring core, web, boot, data-jpa, hibernate & SQL, Angular 9, docker. Jenkins & Gitlab
2015 - 2018
BNP Parisbas, Paris, France
- Worked on Cinergy, java application that handles the lifecycle of BNP's custom indexes
- Managed to work in parallel on another project, handling limited time tasks while under pressure
- 3rd level support, worked with functionals to unblock mainstream situations.
- I've been a part of a high skilled and experienced team.
I strongly advise to contact me by mail, please provide some details about your inquiries.
Please ask me by e-mail